If you are new to the website please read this page as it will answer all of your questions on how to get a password, make a profile and how to use the website.
This website was created at www.classcreator.com website and is maintained by your classmate administrators Ed Gomez and Fred Yslas. It is completely free to our classmates. You will never be asked to pay to make a profile or to be able to access other alumni profiles.
You have the option of password protecting your personal profile which blocks the general public and search engines from accessing your profile details. Once you create a profile, you will also be able to see the profiles of your fellow classmates and interact with them. Each profile has a picture of your classmate from the yearbook.
All contact information that you enter into this website will be kept confidential. It will not be shared or distributed. Your contact information is private: your address and phone number can't be seen by the classmates unless you grant permission on your profile. When someone clicks on your name, all they will see of your contact information is your city and state and whatever information about yourself you choose to put on your web page. Your email address is not viewable, though an email can be sent to you using the contact box at the bottom of your web page. However, if you send a message to someone through their profile, they will see your email address so that they can respond.
You will need to make your individual profile in order to access any password protected pages on the site. Start by clicking on theClassmate Profiles link. This will take you to a page with all your classmate names, including yours. Find your name and click on it. Follow the prompts to create your profile. The password that you enter during this process will be used as your login password. You can personalize your page with information such as what have you been up to since graduation in '58, school memories, your family, and photos.
If you click "Remember Me" when you log in, you will not need to log in next time you go to the site. Note there is a password retrieval feature to click on: "Forgot Password?" in case you need to log in sometime and can't remember your password; the password will be sent to you email inbox. You can login from computers other than your home computer but you will need to enter your password.
If you can not find your name on the Classmate Profiles page, please contact us to have your name added. We welcome classmates who went to school with us but did not graduate with us. If you feel more associated with this class than your own, we can provide you with a guest account. Use the Contact Us link.
If you change your email address, snail mail address, or phone number, please update those in your profile so when we download a hard copy we will have your correct information.
Always check back with the Home page, where main information and announcements are made.
Enjoy and have fun with the website!! Listen to the songs of our times. The games links are younger than we are ... but many of you might remember playing games like PacMan and Donkey Kong with your children ... so enjoy playing them with your grandchildren.
How to upload pictures to your web page:
1. Be sure you are logged in on the home page. In the links on the left side under MEMBER FUNCTIONS, click on the link: Edit/Upload Photos.
2. The Photo page will appear and you’ll see a gray box titled: Upload New photo. Click on this box and you will be at the Add Photo page.
3. The Add Photo page gives basic instructions for uploading your photos. There are 3 places on this page to make entries.
Sort: The sort number controls the order in which photos display on your page. By default your pictures will appear in the order you entered them, so this isn’t important for your first picture. But later if you want picture #5 to appear as #1, you will have to change the sort numbers on your pictures. If you delete a picture, the sort numbers for the remaining pictures do not change (e.g., if you delete picture #2 out of 4 pictures, you will show pictures #1, 3, and 4.)
Caption: Caption is the description you write for your picture.
Browse: This is the most important one, for this is how you find the picture on your computer and get it to appear on your page.
4. Your first picture will automatically be Sort Number 1.
5. Now click the Browse button. A list of folders on your computer will show up. Locate the folder that holds your picture. For most classmates this will be the My Pictures folder located in the My Documents folder. When you have clicked through to your picture file, click the view button at the top to show icons as pictures. This makes it easier to find the specific picture you want to upload.
6. Select the picture you want to upload by clicking on it once, and then click Open at the bottom of the box.
7. Now you will be taken back to the Add Photo page and in the Upload Photo box you will see the path to your picture.
8. Enter the Caption for your picture in the box.
9. Click the SAVE CHANGES button.
Now go to your Profile page and look for your picture and caption.
Shortcut for multiple pictures: If you are uploading several pictures that are in different folders, you can copy them to your desktop, then delete them later. Make sure you COPY, not move, your pictures, so you won’t delete the original.
If you are still having problems, please email me.
Classmates - would you like to put your favorite You Tube video on your Profile page? Here’s how:
On You Tube, make sure your video is showing in the play box. Example: you want to put the Muppets Mahna Mahna video on your site. (If you want to follow along, the URL is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTXyXuqfBLA&feature=related.)
To the right of the video you’ll see a gray box, and near the bottom of this box is the grayed word “Embed.” And just below that a long horizontal white box that contains the code for the video. When this code is placed in the Video box on your Edit Profile page, the video player with your video will appear and classmates can view it from your page. Here are the steps to get the code on your page:
1. With your mouse, left click once on the white window that contains the code. It should turn blue. (Alternately, you can move your mouse across the box until all the code turns blue.)
2. On your keyboard hold down the Control key (Ctrl) and click the letter C key. This copies the code.
3. On your Edit Profile page, locate the box “Videos.”
4. Place your cursor inside the box and left click with your mouse.
5. Now press the Control key and the letter V key on your keyboard. The Embed code will now appear in your box. The code should look like this:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QTXyXuqfBLA&hl=en&fs=1&color 1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name= "allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QTXyXuqfBLA&hl=en&fs=1& color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x- shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height= "344"></embed></object>
6. In the Video Description box just below, enter a name for your video or something about your video, like: “What’s a Mahna Mahna? Who cares?” This will appear just below your video.
7. Now click the Save button and go view your page.
8. You can go to my page and view my video to see how it should look on the page. The video will appear before your pictures.
9. If you need help, please email me